Based in Milan, Italy
October 25, 2018
Races are won and lost in the pits: Motorsport is not only about speeding on the track, but also about teamwork and strategy in the pit lane.
SBK Team Manager is the first 3D World Superbike Management Simulation, where you choose and customize your favorite bike from the top manufacturers competing in the Motul FIM Superbike World Championship (Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, MV Agusta, Yamaha) and create a racing team of your own to challenge the official WorldSBK champion teams, such as Kawasaki Racing, Aruba.it Racing and Pata Yamaha Official.
Lead your team to victory and become the ultimate World Superbike Team Manager!
- Play with all the official teams, bikes and tracks of the 2018 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship
- Build your own team (complete with custom colors and logo), hire the best talent and sign sponsorship deals to rope in funds
- Upgrade, test and tune your bike to your heart's content
- Gradually improve your personal 3D garage and hospitality area, earning your team extra bonuses
- During 3D Live Races, take on-the-spot decisions from the tactical view and give special orders through Pitboards
- Monitor your bike’s status and watch out for changing weather conditions to keep the crash risk under control
- Follow your bike through a dynamic camera as it leans right and left, overtakes opponents or crashes dramatically
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
If you need a review code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Web Page
Find info, hints and support for the game. http://www.sbkteammanager.com.
Official Facebook Page
Follow the latest news on SBK Official Mobile Game and keep up to date with new content releases. https://www.facebook.com/SBKOfficialMobileGame?ref=profile.
About Digital Tales
Founded in 2006 and based in Milan, with offices in Rome and Miami, Digital Tales develops games, e-Learning solutions and anything in between, including edutainment, gamified training courses and VR/AR applications. Its racing and action-adventure games are based on a proprietary cross-platform C++ framework and/or third-party engines.
More information on Digital Tales, our logo & relevant media are available here.